Before entering any of the competitions run by Fit Nutrition, please read the rules carefully. By entering a competition it is taken that you have read, fully understand and agree to our Rules and Terms & Conditions. If there is any part of our rules that you do not understand, please contact us for clarification on the matter.
1. Send a clear full-length picture, which can be from a competition, professional shot or just an amateur shot. This photo must show enough of your body for people to vote upon i.e. wearing gym clothes, swimsuit, posing trunks etc. You can send as many pictures as you wish but a maximum of 3 will be placed on the website to be voted on.
2. This photo does not necessarily have to be a recent shot as it may have been one that was taken a while ago and you have no proof of the date. Although this is so, please give the approximate date or year this photo was taken.
3. For each category, we will examine the pictures to best determine which category you are best suited to enter. Please state in your entry which category you wish to enter but if we feel that you may have a better chance in another category then we may take the decision to move you. If you are not happy with our decision then please let us know and we will either place you back in your requested category or remove you from the voting process should you wish.
4. For the 'Most Improved' category, you must show the date by either holding a newspaper with the date clearly displayed at the start and the final photo. Alternatively send a photo and then send another one before the closing date for this category (1st December 2009) and you will be judged upon your improvement. The first picture must also have proof of date taken. Pictures in this category will be shown each month but will not be able to be voted on until the final stages when both photos are submitted. There is only one winner chosen at the end of the year for each gender. If you already have a photo that does not have proof of the date taken it can still be sent in but please indicate the aproximate date taken.
5. All photos are placed in the voting process at the discretion of us at Fit Nutrition. However, if you wish to send in your photo for an honest opinion and general review then please do so. Should you wish your photo to be removed from the voting process then you may request this at any time. This must be done using the original email address that the picture was submitted with. An email will be sent to you confirming your request that you must reply to, to finally get it removed.
6. You may enter as many of the categories as you feel you are eligible for. However, should you win more than one category you will only receive the prize for one.